Friday, February 13, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 20

I am quickly closing in on three weeks of my zero carb way of eating. I am feeling great. I have not had a bout with the runs in awhile. No stomach cramps or any other discomfort for awhile either. I had a very strange and wonderful day at work of all places. I was asked to work on a special project. It was related the one that I posted about having to do a lot of walking. So I was invited to a luncheon as a kick off event. At first I thought to myself that it was not going to be too much fun and I was concerned about the restaurant. Can you imagine if we went to an Italian restaurant? To my amazement we went to a Brazilian Steakhouse. OMG I was so surprised. What a turn of events. Everything was great for the most part. A few pieces of meat were a little salty. Other than that I was grinning from ear to ear. I have to be honest and say that this event really gave me a sigh of relief. For the most part everyone ate a lot of meat. Traditional Brazilian steakhouses have elaborate salad bars full of things you would not see in the typical salad bars at other steakhouses. This place was no exception. Yet the people that I was eating with continued to concentrate on eating mostly meat. There was about twenty of us and it felt great to be with a bunch of meat eaters for a change even if it was just for one meal. That meal has lasted me all day and I have no desire to eat another meal today. That's the end of a great day. I lost a half a pound on the scale. Thanks everyone for your support. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

Only meal: unknown about of many different cuts of Brazilian beef and water


Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
253.5 lbs

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah....that's what we're talking about!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Cyber Mom!!! You lucked out my Friend, I need to find a job with you! Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Teri and Dave, I really appreciate you coming by and giving me support. It helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...