Monday, February 16, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 23

I was off today as I mentioned yesterday. I had to take care of some personal business. I still got up early and followed my normal routine. I always drink a nice glass of water first thing in the morning. It refreshes me and starts the day off right.  Then I put my coffee on and start to get ready for the day. I treated today like a weekend day as far a food selection. So I ate a typical zero carb breakfast of eggs, bacon and sausage. I call it breakfast although I did not eat it at traditional time for breakfast which is the morning for most people. That's why I adopted 1st meal and second meal and third meal if necessary. One thing I have noticed is that I am getting a grip about not wanting to grab fast food when I am out and about like I did before zero carb. I am patient and wait until I get home or eat the food I pack. Unless of course I plan to go out and eat and then I do that as careful as possible in order to avoid a situation that I have to make choices that my jeopardize my new lifestyle. I dropped another half a pound for a total of seven pounds lost in a little over three weeks with very little effort. Thanks for your support!

Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 4 eggs, 5 strips of bacon, 6 oz pan sausage, coffee and water

2nd meal: 1 lb crumbled ground beef and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
253 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Great news Connor! Keep it up my Friend!!! Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, I am taking it day by day.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...