Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 24

I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night. I don't see how it has anything to do with zero carb. This made of a long day at work. I was tired and sleepy all day. I am still working on that special project which actually helped. I was out and about with a team and visiting various areas of our facility which is really big. I guess that's good because it kept me awake and engaged. Zero carb for me is really a day to day event so far. One day I am riding high and the next is anyone's guess. I say that because today I had a little struggle with carvings. It was nothing real big and I handled it OK. I just thought by now they would be in the past. I don't know if it had any connection with the lack of sleep. I plan to get a lot of rest tonight. One good thing is that I took out one of those rib eyes to defrost for tomorrow. I plan to eat it for my second meal. I can hardly wait. I had kind of a reversal of eating today. I ate crumbled beef at work, then when I got home I decided to make a breakfast type second meal. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for all of your support. 

Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 1 lb crumbled ground beef and water

2nd meal:  3 eggs, 4 strips of bacon, 4 oz pan sausage, coffee and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
253 lbs

2 comments:

  1. No worries Connor, these things happen and they can happen out of the blue even if you have been successfully on Zero Carb for years. You have not went passed a month. So Keep On Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er Let the Good Times ROLL

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave, I won't let this get me down and I will stay on the path.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...