Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 25

Today was a much better day. I got some decent rest last night and I took a little nap when I got home. I am feeling really good. I hate the fact that I had cravings for carbs yesterday. I am just going to have to deal with it. One bright note is that I have decided to go all beef and water during the work week starting tomorrow. First I thought of waiting until next week, then I felt that I could start sooner. So, I chose sooner than later. I guess eating that rib eye steak today pushed me in that direction. I will not be able to eat rib eyes all the time. I will try to find cheaper steaks, roasts and of course ground beef. I have been watching some YouTube on how to tenderize cheaper cuts of beef either by cooking it certain ways or processing it certain ways. I will post what I do when and if I go that route. I know Dave has coached me on some things he did. Maybe he can post about it and do some step by step posts on it. I might start grilling burgers in batches. I am getting a little tired of crumbled ground beef for the moment. So on the weekends for now I will still eat typical zero carb breakfast. I might substitute bacon and sausage with a pork chop with eggs for breakfast. No movement on the scale today. Thanks everyone.



Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 1 lb crumbled ground beef and water

2nd meal:  14 oz rib eye steak and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
253 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Day 25!!!! With a 7 lbs loss. Great job Connor!!! Also getting a lot of rest is a plus.. especially when dealing with carb craving... You are on the good road!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get a lot of rest, but sometimes I have a hard time going to sleep. It's just me. I have been like that for most my life. Thanks for the support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...