Thursday, February 19, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 26

Today was a normal zero carb day. Second day all beef. Not bad. I am ready for the weekend. Although it is supposed to rain a lot, I still plan to do some outdoor grilling. Most likely hamburger patties. That rib eye steak was great. I don't know if I could ever get tired of that. So far my body feels pretty good. My stomach is acting great. It's funny how hard it is to get used to limited choices in food. I so used to eating a great variety of foods and now I have a smaller selection to choose from. It actually makes food shopping really easy. I guess old habits are hard to break. Passing all those isles in the store with canned, packaged and boxed foods feels strange. Let alone all that stuff in the produce area. I still like to go by the cheese section. I like cheese but I know that I need to stay away from dairy at least while I am on the weight loss path. I was on that special assignment today again. I'm on it every Tuesday and Thursday. So a lot of walking again. I actually like it. It is not fast paced or anything like that. We are for the most part moving around and documenting and conducting field interviews. It's a nice little break from the norm. No movement on the scale. I a looking forward to getting some rest tonight. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 1 lb crumbled ground beef and water

2nd meal:  14 oz rib eye steak and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
253 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Well Connor I have to say that I think you are doing great. Right now is the time to focus on eating Zero Carb foods only. Any weight you lose is bonus. After saying that I guess I should say any weight you lose is natural. How does one lose weight purposely on Zero Carb some readers may be thinking???? For me it was being really strict on Zero Carb. Yes, that means "for me" Portion control. Why? Because I can get carried away with eating. I know I am full, but I eat more anyway. Overeating can occur with anyone. My body knows I have enough, but I eat more anyway. NOT GOOD. I have learned to control that impulse and the result "for me" was weight loss. I can't and won't speak for anyone else but "me", so what works for you is your business. I am just relating what worked and continues to works for ME :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave I understand exactly what you mean. It almost sounds like sugar addiction. I have had bouts of binge eating in the past. I knew I was full but I ate more anyway. I don't really like to talk about it. Thanks.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...