Friday, February 20, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 27

Another really great day. It was really great that I was able to eat two rib eye steaks in one day. What really made my day was going to the grocery store and picking up some ground chuck and two packages of beef ribs. I was so excited like a kid on Christmas. I wanted the beef rib to come out really tender. So I emailed Dave and asked for some tips. He told me to slow cook them in the oven in cooking bags over night on the lowest heat in my oven. He also told me to put some spices if I wanted. So I put some garlic powder, onion powder and season salt. I put the beef ribs in a roasting pan on top of the rack. I will cook them several hours and see how they come out. I intend to grill up the 2 packages of ground chuck into several patties. I don't know how many they will make, but I am sure it will be a lot. I can then freeze them for future use. This the plan I have to start eating only beef during the work week. I plan on eating other types of meat on the weekend and eggs. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for all of your support. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 oz rib eye steak and water

2nd meal:  14 oz rib eye steak and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
253 lbs

5 comments:

  1. As I am writting this, you are celebrating month #1 of full Zero Carb and full success!!! Congratulations.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why NO carbs , Instead of low carbs ? Is this for just a limited time ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this one Connor. Why LOW carbs instead of no carbs? No this is for LIFE! That s why this is a Lifestyle change. Not a quick weight loss gimmick.

      "This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects."

      Why ask WHY??? Battle On Brother/Sister!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
    2. You said it all Dave, thanks for your support

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...