Sunday, February 22, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 29

Today was a nice slow day for me. Carb cravings under control so far. I ate the last of my bacon and sausage for now. I will take a break from that for awhile. I will continue to eat eggs on the weekend. Starting tomorrow I will go all beef during the work week. I still have plenty of beef ribs for now. I will probably eat ribs twice tomorrow. I had planned and grilling some hamburgers today, but changed my mind. I might do that tomorrow. The weather will be getting nasty in the next few days so tomorrow just might be good for grilling. I don't have enough ribs for the week. I can always pan fry a rib eye stead if need be. I got a good deal on some boneless beef ribs. I think they are just beef roasts cut into large strips for the most part. I got them for 2.77 a pound which is cheap around hear nowadays. I know they might be tough, so I am going to research how I can tenderize them without adding any kind of starch. I am sure I will find a way. No change on the scale today. Nothing else going on right now. I am just trying to focus on this new lifestyle. It is easy to forget how narrow the road is on this diet. I mean that although the diet is very specific there is a lot of distractions out there tempting those of us that are weak. I can be that kind of person if I am not careful. Dave has told me over and over again there is no such thing as a cheat day. It only means failure and I will have to start again and the chances of success is almost gone. I am trying each and everyday to be strong. So far I have been very successful. I plan on doing this for life for my health and well-being. 

Morning fast: water

1st meal: 3 eggs, 6 strips of bacon, 6 oz of pan sausage water and coffee

2nd meal:  8 oz of beef ribs and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252.5 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor, I just found you blog posts and I'm enjoying reading them. I'm on my own day 5!

    To make cheap steaks tender, try this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0RWJEOScToE

    Duncan

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...