Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 32

One month down and a lifetime to go. I am getting really enthusiastic about this new lifestyle. I can't believe that I just did not grasp the importance of a change for life. I was too caught up in losing weight. Now things are different. Losing weight is very important to me, but I look at it as a consequence of a healthy zero carb lifestyle. I know I will get to my designed weight by following a strict zero carb diet without cheats. Dave has drilled over and over again that cheating or cheat days are a formula for disaster. I will not fall into that trap or that fantasy that I am immune to such things. I have failed in the past because I opened the door to a place where I had no business to go. I have a positive outlook now and I am determined to continue down this road. I did not go to work today. I had some personal business to take care of with a friend. I will not get into that part of my life here. I ate me first meal at a restaurant and another one at home . Thank goodness for the abundant tex-mex places to eat here. I can always depend on grilled beef, chicken, shrimp and fish at most of these type of restaurants. I stuck to beef fajitas. I asked the waiter how they were made. He said they marinade them in a little lime juice, salt and pepper. It was all good. I gave all the extras to my lunch mate. the lunch we had was a little early around 11 am. I was not very hungry later in the day and had the last of the beef ribs. No move on the scale and nothing else to report at this time. Thanks for all your support and thanks again to Monica and Dave for your comments and support.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 12 oz beef fajitas and ice tea

2nd meal:  8 oz of beef ribs, water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252.5 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Connor I have to say that you are on your way my Friend!!! You pulled yet another "DO" on my list of "DO'S" and DON'TS" when eating out. You may say what in the world is Dave talking about anyway...........Look-it: It is oh so important to know what your grilled meats are marinated in right? DAMN Strait it is.........Oh sorry I forgot that this is a "PG" blog. Let me restate that: It is DANG Strait it is oh so important to know WHY? Because some places use sugar as part of a marinade. You don't want that ingestion of sugar sneaking up on you in the form of a craving especially when you are in the adjustment phase. That might not be so important to Veterans like me or Denis, but to a newbie it could spell disaster. Just a word to the WISE. Keep Rocking and Rolling and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er Player of the YEAR

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dave for all the time you spent with me. I am just applying the things I learned from you.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...