Thursday, February 26, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 33

I had a pretty good day. I felt real good most of the day and then had a bit of a let down. I had what I call a slight craving for carbs. I don't really know if I should call it a craving. The reason being is that I had no intention of eating anything with sugar or any type of starch. I just kept thinking about something sweet. Just weird. I think I was just hungry. Shortly after that episode I ate my first meal and it was gone. So to the best of what I know I guess it was related to being hungry. To tell the truth I did not feel any real hunger pangs. Nothing else too note worthy today.No movement on the scale. Thanks for the support and a special thank you to Dave for his coaching. 

Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 12 oz burgers and water

2nd meal: 18 oz burgers and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252.5 lbs

2 comments:

  1. I get those same cravings for sugar/carbs once in a while and it usually means I'm hungry. It's nothing intense and as you said, I eat and then I'm fine. I no longer panic when it happens. I figure after a lifetime of fueling up with carbs it's going to take some time to recalibrate the system to fat :)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Monica, as soon as I ate I was fine. It will take time for me to totally get rid of those carb cravings. I totally agree with you.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...