Friday, February 27, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 34

Today was another good day in the company of many others I have had the fortune of having. I feel really good even though I had that little episode yesterday of a craving for carbs. I have been doing some reading recently about wellness. Not just in the eating part, but in the whole body part to include a sense of well being. I have read many times where Dave has mentioned this in his journal. He describes a spiritual well being. I look a it in my way as a sense of calm. Feeling good about myself knowing that I am on the right path. Almost at the end of my shift my manager came into my office and offered me and my coworkers banana nut bread from Starbucks. He a big bag full of individual bags of  slices. I was the first one he approached with the bag and offered the thing that I most wanted in the not so distant past. It felt good to smile and say no thank you. That act of defiance was a very proud moment for me. For my first meal today I ate a little more. I did not want a repeat of yesterday. I might not have needed it. I just did not want to take a chance. No movement on the scale today. I will meet a friend tomorrow for lunch. I don't know what I am going to eat. I think chicken wings might be a good bet. Just plain with a little hot sauce on the side for a little dipping. Or perhaps somethings else. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 18 oz burgers and water

2nd meal: 18 oz burgers and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...