Sunday, February 1, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 8

Today was another good day. I also start my second week of zero carb. I stayed home and rested most of the day. I did some reading online and watched some TV. I was just being lazy I guess. I ended up staying up a little late last night so I slept until 9 am. I then made my first meal of the day of eggs, bacon and sausage. Somehow it seems to be tasting pretty good to me. Since I still had wings on my mind later in the day I ate about a pound of chicken wings that I pan fried with butter. They were real tasty. I sprinkled a little onion and garlic power along with black pepper and a little kosher salt. While I am talking about food I will add that I browned about 4 lbs of ground beef in a pan. I did saute some onion for flavor and a little fresh garlic for the same reason. I added again some black pepper and some kosher salt. I don't salt a whole lot. I never have liked my food salty. I just put a little suit my taste. I put the whole thing into a large plastic container for later use. Tomorrow I will divide it up into smaller portions and freeze them for future use. I don't like the taste of certain foods that have been in the refrigerator a long time. I did not have any cravings for carbs at all today. That really helps out and gives me a positive attitude. I had a nice little move on the scale as an added bonus for today. It moved 2 lbs. Tomorrow it may go up 3 lbs. At this point who cares. I am just trying to get my eating right to prepare my body for the long run. At the same time I am getting my mind focused on the big prize as Dave would say. Everyone I appreciate your support. I am in it for the long haul and I hope some of you join me along the way. So far so good. Things are looking up and I will continue to take one day at a time. That's it for now.

Morning fast: No morning fast today

1st meal:3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 6 oz of pan sausage, coffee and water

2nd meal: 1 lb of large wing portions cooked in butter, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
256 lbs

8 comments:

  1. Nice cruising speed to begin week number 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal Connor. Just keep doing what you and you will be successful. There is nothing keeping you from Great Health my Friend!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time Connor, I wanted you to know that you have a lot of people supporting you here.~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary it does not matter how long ago it was, you are here now and I appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Woohoo one week down! Keep it up! Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I intend to Sara, thanks for the support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...