Monday, February 2, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 9

Day 9 nine down. It is great to have another day past and I am looking forward for the challenges if any of tomorrow. Most of all I feel peace this time around. This time around something seems different. I remember as a boy hearing that all good things come to he who waits. I just feel that this time around things are right. I had an uneventful day. I did not have any carvings for carbs. It almost feels strange not eating carbs. I have gained so much weight in the past year just eating blindly. Almost as a form of entertainment or killing time. Now it seems I have extra time on my hands. I find that odd. How could I have done that to myself. I did not realize the consequences of my actions. At this point I will move forward and learn from those mistakes. No move on the scale today. That's it for now.



Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 ounces of medium well pot roast and water

2nd meal: 1 lb of ground beef in a bowl, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
256 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Do not feel guilty about your carb addiction as it is a very complex problem, from your chromosomes to your mother's diet during pregnancy, from the food you were given to eat as a baby to many chemicals in today's environment. Your are better off focusing about what you can do about it, or what you are actually doing about it. Be proud of it; this is the man you are today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis. I guess it takes a lot of thought to fully understand how I got here. I appreciate your support and the excellent explanation.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...