Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3/10/2015 - Special Announcement

Greetings all,

I wanted to take time to thank all of you that have supported Connor by making positive comments on his personal Journal as he describes his daily activities and status of his Zero Carb Journey. You can look at this as his electronic diary of events that he found note worthy to reflect on at a later time. 

It does not make a difference what he writes about as long as he is not posting things as someone like Denis would post. Denis is a veteran Zero Carb practitioner and scientist and he is qualified to post research and findings and explain them to us. Connor can post that he read something about Zero Carb and how he feels about it, but I this point I have asked him not to make broad analytical statements because of his lack of experience. So far he is doing exactly what we agreed upon.

Why am I stressing this at this time? Because I get some comments that I have to moderate that are targeting Connor in a negative way. I had one person accusing him of being  addicted to stimulants because he drinks Coffee and Ice Tea. A recent comment stated that he should mind his own business and not observe his coworkers or give them advice on eating habits. Really???

Just like the hundreds of posts by "ME" here, I describe my feelings and interactions with folks on the Weight Loss part of my Journey in my Journal. Heck I am even doing a "Blast from the Past" series reflecting on what was going on at the time and what I would do different or why I did what I did at that time.

So please read with the understanding that this is a Journal of his Journey through Zero Carb. Everything he writes is his personal reflection of the day. There is no "Right" or "Wrong", there is only "What Happened". 

Please feel free to share any positive insights on your experience or just cheer him on as some very considerate folks have already done. For those folks I say again THANK YOU!!!

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Gettin' Jiggy with IT

Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. Hi! :)

    I just wanted to say that I'm another one of those readers who comes here every day to check how Connor is doing on his ZC Journey.

    I think he has been doing great so far and I wish him continued success.

    I find it sad that some people would leave such unsupportive comments.

    Best wishes

    Ana, from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana. I guess some people don't understand why this place is here. I appreciate you support.

      Delete
  2. Ana from Spain has it right. This is a journal that Connor is using to document his experience. We all know that he is not an expert giving advice to us for Christ sake. This just burns me up. Connor just keep up what your doing pal. Dave will take care of the ignorance out there.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Bill. I am no expert that is true. I hope someday I can get past all the problems that many have at the start.

      Delete
  3. Hi Connor, please don't listen to negative comments...you are doing great, I admire your courage and determination. I'm also someone that struggles a lot with a carb addiction, in short I can say that it has ruined my life. I come here everyday to know how are you doing, you have inspired me and this is my 10th day doing very low carb, I can't yet go 0 carb,but everyday I'm doing better, I was in an spiral and couldn't stop binge eating on sugars, was gaining weight as crazy, so 10 days for me is a great achievement, Stay strong Connor, you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and your right about ignoring negative comments. Lucky for me Dave has screened them out for the most part. I am really trying hard this time around. I was to succeed and not fail. Very low carb is OK. You have to start somewhere and there is a great start. I hope you have a successful 11th day. Stay strong too.

      Delete
    2. Hi Connor........I always use negative comments and attacks as fuel for my fire. If someone is trying to discourage you it's because they are jealous or feel threatened. They wish they had the ambition and determination that you have. I find it actually to be a compliment. Those people are our greatest teachers. They make us strong and more determined to stay the course. Be thankful for them because it's proof that you are on the right path. Keep up the good work.

      Monica

      Delete
    3. Thanks Monica, negative people are negative about all things in their lives. They can't help themselves and I feel sorry for them. I don't want to have to deal with them here. I have no time for that. I am trying to do something here that is really hard. A lifestyle change is not very easy for most people and that includes me. Thank you for your support Monica. I really appreciate it very much.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...