Sunday, March 22, 2015

3/22/2015 - Blast from the PAST - Entry #4 & 5

Greetings all,

Alright I thought I would combine the next two or is it three posts because they were at odd times. I have a short post before the wedding and reception, then I think I stayed up late and did not post the results of the wedding and reception until a day later than I had planned on. OK, now I am totally confused………..must be that half gallon of Blue Bell Triple Chocolate ice cream I just scarfed down……………….not!!! Yes, I was only attempting to see if you were still awake!!! 

Back to reality. Here is my next installment of “Blast from the Past” or Godzilla ate Pittsburgh. U mm….yeah I really don’t know where I was going with that one, but as it may or not, without further ado:


Original Stardate: 7/2/2010

I got up this morning a little late for work and found myself rushing out the door; I was not hungry so I decided to skip my usual breakfast of three eggs over easy and three strips of bacon. I usually start the day with a big glass of water, but I skipped that along with the breakfast. I have a 45-50 minute commute to work and because of the rain we are getting because of Hurricane Alex I was in a rush. I started to feel uncomfortable in the abdominal areas as I drove. I thought maybe my body is doing some kind of weird adjustments to this WOE. Once I got to my office I settled in and drank a large glass of water and immediately began to feel better. I still feel a little queasy, but a lot better. I'm trying to learn to eat only when I'm hungry convenient or not.

Observation:

At the time I associated my tummy troubles with skipping a meal. Was I right? Well looking at my post I can see that it may come into question that I might have been dehydrated. Or because I was late and bad weather conditions and so on and so on. To tell you the truth in retrospect I really don’t know. 


Original Stardate: 7/3/2010

At the moment I am getting ready for that wedding I posted about, I will upload some pics on the 4th. I am ready to make some changes that I will post on the 5th, which is my third week of ZC (started before I joined). I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Observation:

No real observation on the second small post unless you want to know how to put on a tux? Ha! OK I do have a little Wise and Sage advice to pass: Never eat yellow snow. OK, another wake up check. Ha! No really I do have something to say (imagine that why don’t ya) I did not post on the 4th because I was totally burnt out from cutting the rug (dancing for you young folks) at the wedding reception. Next post tomorrow will be a short post for the wedding along with some pics that includes one with me. 

Have a Healthy day my Family and Friends. Day by day make the right Choices and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Baby Steps

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...