Sunday, March 1, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 36

I went to the store today to buy eggs and look at the mark down section at the meat department. Dave taught me to look in that area every time I go to the store in case they have a really good mark down on pricier meat. As a matter of fact that's where I bought that ham I am eating now with my eggs. I go a couple of two pound deli packs of ham for 75 percent off. Today there was not anything available that I was interested in buying. I know that there is a sale for ground chuck at another store that I will buy before the sales ends this Tuesday. So that means shopping tomorrow or the day after that one. I also need to buy some propane for the grill. I will do that at the same time. Strange thing is that HEB is almost 2 dollars less than Kroger for the propane. I believe the meat I am going to buy is at HEB anyway. If not it does not matter because the stores are across the street from each other. That makes shopping for me real easy. Getting back to my shopping experience today. I got a good deal on eggs. They were not exactly cheap but they were marked down a little and were brown eggs and some were white with the eggland stamp on them. They went for 1.49 which is cheap for brown egg here and cheap for the eggland brand eggs. I have to admit that I went to the ice cream freezer section. I looked at some of my favorite brands and flavors to see what kind of reaction I would have towards them. It was not good. I realized that I missed them. More so the taste I believe. At least that is the way I felt when looking at them. I did not feel a craving in the sense that I have had in the past. And I was OK just to walk away from that area without any emotions at all. I try to avoid those areas along with the bakery. It's not real hard to do in most stores. The produce area never gives me any problems when walking through that area. I guess it's the areas that are loaded with sugar and flour prepared junk that stirs me up a little. No movement on the scale. Nothing else to report. I am glad to see Dave posting his series of his past posts. I like his idea and think we all can benefit from it. Thanks for all your support. 

Morning fast: water

1st meal: 3 eggs scrambled with 6 oz of ham, coffee and water

2nd meal: 15 oz rib eye steak and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...