Monday, March 2, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 37

I am starting another all beef work week. I am really liking it a lot. It makes my weekend meals all the more special. I went to HEB today and picked up a couple of packages of beef chuck patties. I had the choice of just ground chuck or patties. So I picked the patties for 2 reasons. First the patties package weighed more. Second I was going to make patties anyway. So I had a win, win going with the patties. All I had to do was flatten them a little more because they were very thick. I got the propane tank and put it to good use.  I grilled up one of the packages of chuck patties. What a difference from grilling the meat outdoors to grilling it indoors. The outdoor grilling was the best by far. I am feeling really good right now. My determination is really strong. I did get a boost from yesterday not caving at the ice cream freezer. I don't know if that will always be the case. I am just happy that right now. I feel positive on the choice I made to give this lifestyle another chance. I was going to say one last chance, but that would not be fair to say. I don't what will happen in the future. Today I am feeling great with my choice and I won't look back. I had a nice little move on the scale today. Thanks for your comments of support.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 oz burger and water

2nd meal: 14 oz burger and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...