Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 39

I had a nice day. I was busy with a lot of meetings for the most part. So I went from office to office. Lucky for me there were no snacks at any of the meetings. That was real nice. Most meetings I go to have all kinds of carb filled snacks. I am sure everyone knows what I am talking about. My sleeping patterns have been hit and miss. I don't know if this lifestyle has anything  to do with it. I have always had sleeping problems in one form or another. I did not cook the boneless ribs yet. I will let them sit another day and get full of flavor from the spices. It will be really cold tomorrow. I still plan on grilling the beef anyway. It won't take long to cook and I don't want the meat to get that funny taste from being in the refrigerator too long. I am just taking it day by day and so far so good. No movement on the scale. A special thanks to Monica and Denis for the support and comments. 

Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 oz burger and water

2nd meal: 14 oz burger and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...