Thursday, March 5, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 40

I had a pretty good day at work. I had just a small situation with my boss this morning when he came by my office this morning and had a small tray of breakfast tacos and offered me some. I thanked him and said no. It did not bother me at all. I would have taken one in the past. It only helped me reinforce my resolve that I am serious about this lifestyle. Nothing else really to mention about my work day. After I got home I relaxed a little bit and thought about grilling those boneless beef ribs. I was getting lazy and thought I would wait. Then I got myself up and cranked up the grill and cleaned it. I then took the boneless beef ribs out of the refrigerator and put them in the microwave on the defrost cycle to bring them to room temperature. I cooked them on the grill and they came out good. I tasted them and while they were not the most tender cut of meat, they were good.  To be honest I actually cooked them because today I ate the last of the grilled burgers. So now I have a bunch of grilled boneless beef to eat. Life is good. It has been awhile that I had any problems with my stomach as far as nausea or the runs are concerned. That is a really good thing. I feel that some people get discourage when their bodies adjust to this lifestyle of eating and go through those things. I know not everyone goes through it, but I have read others exclaim to have gone through it. I am just looking at this experience right now as my adjustment period. It will take as long as it will take. If I lose weight right now it is just a bonus. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for your support and comments.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 oz burger and water

2nd meal: 14 oz burger and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...