Saturday, March 7, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 42

I slept in a little. I got some really good rest last night. I am so lazy on Saturdays. I guess I am just making up for all those early starts all week long. I get to work before the sun is up. So that means an extra early rise for me. It's really not that late unless you consider waking up between 7 to 8 in the morning late. There was a ton of grease from the bacon and pan sausage in the pan to cook my eggs. Sometimes I eat all the grease with my first meal. I did not do that today because I was afraid that I would be nauseous or get the runs. I don't mean to be gross but that is a possibility until your body fully adjusts to the zero carb lifestyle. It was really nice eating eggs. I do like eggs a lot. You can do so many things with them. They are so easy to cook. I did have a nice little outing today to home depot. It's a guy thing. Most men will tell you it's like a toy store. I am totally guilty. I had a carb craving free day. I just rested and did a little housework after my outing. I ate my boneless beef ribs later in the day for my second meal. They are really good. Some of them cooked a little more than others. So I got a few dry ones. That's OK I just drink a little more water with those pieces. It's amazing how protein and fat fill you up. It is really the perfect food. I want to give a special shout out to the anonymous person that made such a nice and supportive comment followed by none other than Dave. It really lifts me up to read these comments. I know not everyone here comments and rather read my updates. That is actually support itself. It's nice to see that people out there show some interest. It does not make a difference to me why. No movement on the scale today. Nothing else to report other than feeling really good about myself and having a wonderful day. Thanks again everyone.



Morning fast: water

1st meal: 3 eggs. 6 strips of bacon 6 oz of pan sausage, coffee and water

2nd meal: 16 oz boneless beef ribs and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252 lbs

6 comments:

  1. I subscribe to your posts with RSS and IFTTT, so I get your posts every day in my inbox. I really enjoy following along with your journey. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @tomaste that is good to know. I know Dave has said many times in the past that this place is open for those who want to read his journal that describes his journey through zero carb and the insights and information provided by him and Denis. I am happy to have your support and appreciate you taking time to comment. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I read your journal all the time. You are doing really well this time around. I can see the difference in your approach and I think that it's going to put you in the direction you are seeking. I know sometimes it can be hard. I've been zc for many years now and I understand what you are going through. As Dave says Battle on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments Cat. I am trying really hard to see down the road instead of trying to accomplish quick weight loss. I know I have a long way to go. I appreciate the support. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. No doubt you are on the right path my Friend, more good folks follow your journey that you know. Like the first comment said, @tosmaste reads your postings via a feed, some may read it here or on Before it's News or through another blog or forum. The important thing is that you are helping spread the news that there is a better way to provide your body with all the nutrients it needs through a proven system that is so easy that you have to purposefully go out of your way to fail. Unfortunately the world out there has been duped for oh so many years to believe other than the truth. Folks are brainwashed with meaningless studies that at one time had us convinced that eating the same food that fattens livestock is good for us. Then they change it up a little every now and then with new evidence. Give me a fracking break!!! We all know that it is the almighty BUCK that runs our lives from the outside. Those folks don't give a damn about anything other than filling their pockets with money. Jeez I need to catch my breath, hahaha!!! You are awesome my good Friend! I am very proud with your journey so far and as Cat said it is noticeable that your approach is different than the other times in the past. There are a lot of good if not GREAT Folks out there rooting for your success. Be the example, be a hero, most of all Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er The Truth is out THERE

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave what a great reply to my post. Yes it is true that I am looking at this with a new set of eyes. Thanks to you, Denis and others that have commented here. I keep telling myself that this is for life not for a quick weight loss stunt. I can't believe how easily I was an idiot believing the food pyramid and then the studies about a low fat high fiber diet and so on. I used to believe all those things. It is just crazy. Little did most of us know that eating was very simple. Thanks for all your encouragement and help.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...