Sunday, March 8, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 43

I ended up baking the one of the packages of chicken legs. These were huge family size packages. I got a little lazy. I say that because I intended to grill them out on the outside grill. Then I thought of pan frying them in oil. Then I thought that was too much work so I seasoned them with season salt and a little extra onion and garlic powder. I then cooked them on 350 in the oven for an hour on a metal sheet. They came out really juicy and full of flavor. I mean they were really good. I intended to eat only 4 because they were huge. Then I ate another then another. At that point I was full. Not stuffed. Just really satisfied. I got ahead of myself because I ate the chicken not too long ago. For my first meal I had another great egg, bacon and pan sausage mix. I like to break up the cooked bacon and sausage into large bits and then pour the sunny side eggs on top. I then chop up the eggs to let the yolks run over the meat with a little of the pan grease. I take my time and eat slow and savor the flavor of everything mixed together. I know this is not for everyone. I just really enjoy it very much. That's why I eat it really slow. That along with a cup of coffee makes my day for that first meal. So I ended up eating 2 great meals that were very zero carb friendly. I had some movement on the scale. Only this time it went up a little. I am not worried about it in the least. I will keep doing what I do and things will only get better. Lots of great comments today. @tomaste, Cat and Dave a special thank you for your comments and support. 


Morning fast: water

1st meal: 3 eggs. 6 strips of bacon 6 oz of pan sausage, coffee and water

2nd meal: 6 large baked chicken legs, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252.5 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Connor those Chicken Legs sound like a winner to me! No worries on the weight. I surprised that it does not fluctuate more often. Just stay the path and Zero Carb will do the rest. Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er Time after TIME

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave! I am not worried about my weight at this time at all. I am in it for the long run and will keep positive.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...