Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 45

Lots of great comments of support today. I guess something good can come out of something bad. I want apologize if I offended anyone out there with my posting. It was not intentional. Like Dave described this is my journal of my zero carb diet and I must put down everything I feel that happened to me or how I felt about certain things. Mostly everything I write about is related to eating in some shape or form. Or it meant something to me to mention it. So this is what it is. I don't plan on changing anything. I will try to be positive unless something has got me down. For example today my stomach is not feeling too good. I don't have any idea why. It's not really bad, just not too comfortable. It might be just gas for all I know. Not everything we feel is related to our diet. I have been sick in the past for many reasons that I can't relate to my eating habits. Then again who knows. I am no medical or science expert. I understand the basic science of this new lifestyle I have chosen to follow. One of the main reasons for me is to have a healthy normal weight. We all know that being grossly overweight comes with a lot of medical issues. More so as you get older. Things were slow at work, almost boring. I have not had to go out on any special assignment as of late. I really like getting out of my area and visiting the other areas. I think the easy pace walking feels good. I had some movement on the scale today. I lost that half pound that I gained back. I had no doubt that would happen. It was just a matter of time. I know I have read where some people actually gain while in the transition phase of this new way of eating. That has to be mentally hard to cope with. I appreciate the support mechanism I have here. I went to the store on my way home and found that HEB had an inside sale for ground beef at 1.97 a pound. That is a really good price so I picked up 2 large packages. I am not sure what I will do with them. I just put them in the refrigerator for now. Tomorrow I need to decide how I will store them and if I will break them down to different amounts. That will depend on what I will use them for when it's time to cook them. Like eggs, ground beef is very versatile. I just might make a lot of burgers out of them and cook them on the outside grill. Then I can freeze and eat them as needed. I will make up my mind tomorrow. Thanks Ana, Bill and Anonymous for your support. It really means a lot to me that some people out there can relate to what I am trying to do to change my life. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 16 oz boneless beef ribs and water

2nd meal: 10 oz boneless beef ribs ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...