Saturday, March 14, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 48

Sorry for not posting last night. I was so tired after the doctors appointment which was after I got off of work. I did not sleep but 2 hours before I got up for work yesterday. I don't know why I was so nervous about the doctors appointment. I did not eat anything at all before the appointment either because I had labs. When I got home I just ate and fell asleep until now. I will post again late today with post #49 and give more details about the doctors visit. As far as work yesterday, it was basically uneventful and went smooth except me being tired as the day wore on. I was getting really hungry too. I did not get off until 2:30 pm. That was actually a little earlier than usual because of my appointment at the doctors office. I was not tempted to eat before the appointment and did not cave in to a tray of pastries one of the vendors brought by as appreciation for a project my team work on for them. I ended drinking several cups of plain black coffee. I think that helped. I also drank several bottles of water. After the doctors appointment I went home and ate the last of my cooked boneless beef ribs. I still have another large package left in the freezer for another time. After I ate I thought I would just take a nap and then write my posting. So I laid in bed and started to watch a little news on my laptop and before I knew it I was asleep. I did wake during the late nigh to go to the restroom, but I was too tired and just shut down the laptop and continued to sleep until about 7 am. So I started to write this post right after I got up. That's it for now. More to come later today. I have a friend coming over for dinner. I plan to grill some burgers, sausage and maybe some rib eye steaks. Thanks for all you support and sorry for the late posting. 

Morning fast: lots of water and coffee

1st meal: none

Real 1st meal: 18 oz boneless beef ribs and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

251.5 lbs


2 comments:

  1. I think "congratulations" are in order for DAY 48 !!! You are mastering Zero Carb like a pro. Hope your recent blood tests will come out good.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis. I hope you are right about the blood tests. If not I am not worried. I will have a follow up in 3 months. I am sure they will be better by then.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...