Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 52

Today was a little stressful at work today. What could go wrong went wrong. Funny thing is I did not feel the need to compensate that stress with a quick high a from something sweet. I focused my attention to correct what was going wrong. I found that the energy I spent working for a solution distracted me enough to keep my mind on other things. For those who don't have or realize they have carb cravings my think this statement to be strange. I have to admit that like a druggie I would eat something extremely sweet to relive stress and to make me feel good. I could down a whole pint of ice cream or eat 3 or 4 pastries that had really sweet fillings. I would get a rush out of it.  Then soon after that my stomach would ache like hell. Then I would feel so guilty about it and would be full of regret. Now I handle stress differently. I try to get myself emerged with a mission to solve whats going wrong instead of trying to cope with it through getting a carb rush. I thought I would share that with you. No movement on the scale today. I want to thank Adam for his supportive comments. Thanks to everyone for your support.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 oz of grilled burgers and water

2nd meal: 14 oz of grilled burgers and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

251 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...