Friday, March 20, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 54

Sorry for the very late post. I have been having personal problems not related to this way eating. I don't discuss those things here. Yesterday was a regular day for the most part. I ate my first meal at work as usual. Almost right after that 3 employees from another department that have worked with me on special projects came by an invited me to go out for lunch. At first I said no thank you I already ate. Then I thought why not? I really like that particular group of people and I would not mind getting out of the office to socialize a little. My manager is OK with that since I am always on top of my assignments. We ended up at a Taco Cabana. It is kind of a fast food Tex-Mex type of eatery. I ordered a large plain ice tea and sat back and chatted with my group. They all ate typical Tex-Mex fare of tacos and assorted other things. Unlike my pizza experience the day before I felt really conformable. I can only guess that just eating prior to going made a huge difference. One thing good about these type of restaurants is they have tons of grilled meat. I don't know if they sell them a-la-carte. The rest of the day was uneventful as far a zero carb is concerned. I won't bore anyone here with my personal drama. One thing though related to that personal drama is that it would never push me in the direction to eat carbs. At least not in my case. I will post latter today about the events of the day. I had some movement on the scale yesterday. I dropped another .5 pounds. A special shout out to Monica for her really nice comment of support. Thank you to all that come by to read and give support.



Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 oz of grilled burgers and water

2nd meal: 14 oz of grilled burgers and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

250.5 lbs

2 comments:

  1. you can always order carne asada at a mexican joint! (:
    you can also usually order a grilled chicken plate too (pollo asado). comes with rice and beans but you can ask them to sub a salad (doesn't get all over the first and is less of a big deal to just leave on the plate). i usually decline the tortillas or give them to someone else.

    thanks for blogging your journey - enjoying reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right carne asada or chicken asado are always good choices at a Mexican restaurant Mayim. As far as the sides I just give them to whomever I am with if they want them. I would not order a salad because I practice zero carb with only animal products. So salad is a no, no and is not necessary at all on this way of eating.

      I am happy to see that you enjoy reading my posts. I will keep writing, I have a long way to go. I really appreciate your support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...