Friday, March 20, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 55

Today I ate the last of my grilled burgers. I bought a small package of beef cheek and will slow cook it tonight. I have read so many times Dave raving about it that I thought I would try it out. I know I have eaten it in the past, I just can't remember the last time. It must have been awhile back. Before I go to sleep tonight I will set it up in the oven. I will cook it at 250 for many hours. I will just add a little salt and pepper and wrap it in foil and see what happens. I will also defrost another package of boneless beef ribs to cook on the grill if weather permits. It has been raining for the last few hours and it is supposed to carry on tomorrow as well. I a have a couple of large ground beef packages, but I will keep them for later use. I have some chicken thighs, lots of chappell hill sausage and 1 whole chicken. I try to keep a well stocked freezer of meat. I also have some pan sausage and bacon I bought recently. For my first meal tomorrow I plan to eat the beef cheek and eggs. I have high expectations for it. I had pleasant non-eventful day at work. I was waiting for it to end all day. I know that sounds bad. I guess I got the weekend bug early. All day I felt really good and at peace. I did not have any cravings which is always a good thing. I felt relaxed and rested. I did a small case of the runs which has not happened in awhile. My stomach did not hurt, so I don't know what triggered it. I almost forgot the most important thing to report. I got a call from my doctor's nurse wanting me to do my labs all over again. She said that my labs were good for the most part. Only thing is that they were concerned about my kidneys. So sometime late next week or early the following week I will go back to do just labs. I looked online for my test results and none were there. I found that a little strange. In the past I could always see any labs that were performed on me. I will see in a little over a week to find out what's the concern. I am not going to speculate anything right now. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for all your support.



Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 oz of grilled burgers and water

2nd meal: 14 oz of grilled burgers and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

250.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...