Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 59

Sorry once again for the late posting. I had a real busy day after work taking care of some private business. I did not get home until almost 7 pm. I ate then thought I would lay down for a bit before I posted. I ended up falling asleep until this morning. So like last time I will post again tonight as I usually do most nights. As for yesterday it was a really good day for me. I was well rested and best of all another day without cravings for carbs. I can't believe that it is almost two solid months. It seems only like yesterday that I started on this wonderful journey. I have read back in my journal from day one and see a great difference. I am adjusting well and feel really good about my experiences regardless if I went through a little growing pains or sailed through the day. I did  not eat the chicken yesterday, but I plan to eat it at home today for my second meal.  I might eat the leg quarter and wing, then make chicken salad out of the breast. No movement on the scale yesterday. I want to give a shout to Heidi for your very supportive comment. Thanks for everyone that stops by to read and give support!


Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 10 oz of boneless beef ribs, and water

2nd meal: 10 oz of boneless beef ribs, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:


250.5 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Great short post Connor.........what about the lab results? I know you must have hurried your post this morning, but please do share the results if you can. Keep Rocking my Friend!!! Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er The Price is RIGHT

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The labs are posted and you will like them very much.Thanks for all your support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...