Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 46

I am almost out of boneless beef ribs. I am defrosting a few packages of ground beef burgers to cook either on Friday or Saturday. I will defiantly grill them on the outdoor grill. I really like the taste of burgers cooked outside as opposed cooking them inside. I did not get much sleep last night. I had a lot of things on my mind lately. Things I really can't discuss here. They are not related to this way of eating. They are more private in nature.  I used to take a small nap when I got home. Now I have been staying up until it is time to go to sleep. I am really tired today so I should get some nice rest tonight. This Friday I will get an annual check up which will include labs. I am not expecting any great results at this point. I will try to convince the doctor to let me take labs again in 6 months to see any difference. In any case I will go independently and get another screening. I really hate going for check ups. I don't like all that poking around. I guess I sound like a kid. I feel really good. The minor problems with my stomach are gone as soon as I woke up in the morning. I was really glad for that. So far I seem to be adapting really well. My frame of mind is right on target. I know I will be successful this time around. No movement on the scale today. I decided to eat the same about of boneless beef ribs today. It was plenty enough for me. Thanks again everyone for all your help.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 16 oz boneless beef ribs and water

2nd meal: 10 oz boneless beef ribs ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
252 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Connor your doing really well my Friend! Stay the course!!! Time is on your side. Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dave. Everyday is a new day for me.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...