Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 60

Today marks 2 months of zero carb. I hope everyone s doing fine. First of all I must have still been asleep when I wrote my post this morning for yesterday. I posted that I ate chicken, but I did not. I got mixed up on what I was going to eat today. Sorry about that. I corrected the post and updated it. I did eat the chicken today and I did use the white meat for chicken salad. It was all very delicious. The cherry wood gave it a very nice and different taste. I have to do that again someday soon. Things were pretty normal at work. Everyone showed up and that helped for a stress free day for the most part. I will be working on a week long special assignment in another area starting the middle of next month. I got volunteered. That's OK. I don't mind exposing myself to new things. As promised below are my labs. I was a little scared about the outcome. Yet there was nothing to fear as you can see. Everything is within the normal range. My doctor was happy and I was ecstatic. 


My lab results:



No movement on the scale today. No cravings for carbs. Overall I am very happy with the way things are coming about. This lifestyle change is for the better. My last labs were horrible. Now here is the proof that zero carb can do miracles. Most people would have bet a paycheck that my labs would be the same or worst that my previous one. Now I can wave these results like a banner of hope. Thanks for all your encouragement and support. 



Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 10 oz of boneless beef ribs, and water

2nd meal: 1/2 whole chicken/chicken salad, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

250.5 lbs

5 comments:

  1. Incredible lipid profile. After 2 months on Zero Carb. I am not surprise.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor you are doing so well. You have great lab results. Keep it up!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a big steak in your honour to celebrate your 60 days of freedom and those great labs. you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kicking butt and taking names my Friend!!! Your on the right path Connor. Keep Focused, Keep Strong, and Stay the Course!!! You have labs to be proud of my good Friend!!! No Surrender, No Retreat and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er Can You Hear Me NOW

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Denis, Sara, Anonymous and Dave. All of your comments and support is appreciated. I am really happy with the lab results. It makes me stronger in my belief that zero carb is the only way to eat.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...