Sunday, April 12, 2015

4/12/2015 - Blast from the PAST - Entry #7

Greetings all,

Here is my next installment of “Blast from the Past” or The Way We Were. OK, now that sounded so-fis-te-cated……..right?? Jeez does he ever give up? No, no he does not give up! Sorry folks it looks like I am arguing with myself and actually winning this time! Did that make sense? OK, here it goes:

Original Stardate: 7/6/2010

Today is the start of my third week of ZC WOE!!! I will start to post information on my weight, energy levels, overall health, food consumption, and any changes that I make as far as exercise or adding or eliminating certain foods. If anyone could suggest what kind of info I should keep stats on to help me narrow down what works for me would be appreciated. I had to buy a new scale recently; my old one was not reliable. It would go up and down the scale within seconds of weighing in. My best estimate is that I started out at 260 three weeks ago, so I will us that as my starting point. I will weigh myself in the morning in order to get some kind of consistency. I stopped drinking green tea in the mornings (which I was substituting for my coffee) and began to drink more H2O. I set my first goal weight of 185. It looks like I have lost about 8 pounds in two weeks. I kind of know that water weight (correct me if I’m wrong) plays a role in the beginning of carb elimination. I have to give my body time to adjust to this WOE. I also quit eating breakfast in the morning as a routine. I take extra GB (to work) and eat it when I’m hungry. 

Thanks everyone for all the kind notes of encouragement.


260/252/185
Energy level: good
Overall Health: good
Cravings: None
Today’s Menu: GB, Oopsie roll (2) & Water

Observation:

Yes, the “Green Tea” did not last long. HA! What was I thinking? OK again with the freaking H20. The scale thing was not bad for “ME” because I don’t panic about the numbers. Because….well they are just numbers. I know this is not for the meek. So stay away from scales if they make you panic and rely more on how your clothes fit. I gave up eating breakfast because at the time I was eating just to eat. So I waited until I was hungry (good rookie points). I took extra food just in case (better rookie points). Exercise……well it really did not happen consistently as I planned and as stated before: ya really don’t need it. Observation about losing water weight at the start of (ZC)ing (bonus rookie points).

Have a Healthy Day my Family and Friends. Today is the first day for the rest of my LIFE. I am Powerful, I am Strong and I will Always Battle On!!!


(ZC)er Ain't No Mountain High ENOUGH 




Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...