Thursday, April 2, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 68

I polished off the meatloaf today. It was really good. Today at work I was invited to go out for lunch by 3 employees from across the hall that work in another section. I know them very well because we have training classes together from time to time for the past several years. I really wanted to go just to get out of the office and chitchat for awhile with people I don't get to talk to on a regular basis. So I elected to go. To tell the truth I hesitated at first and then decided to give it a go. It turned out really a lot of fun. We talked and joked around a lot. I know one of the people in the group a lot better becuse she works on my shift. The others work on the seocnd and third shift. Every Thursday they have a meeting with their manager and have to work the first shift. At the restaurant I ordered a large glass of ice tea. That was it. I was totally good with that and did not feel the least bit uncomfortable. I forgot to mention we went to a restaurant called the black-eyed pea. This is one of those comfort food joints. I was so satisfied with the meatloaf that I did not feel tempted in the least. it was great. This was a great confidence booster for me. The rest of the day was uneventful at work. When I got home I opted to forgo the nap. I have stayed up until now and I feel good. I betting that I will sleep well tonight. Later at home I decided to have a great meal of eggs and some of that homemade grilled roast/steak. I remembered I had a piece left and decided to knock it out. To my surprise I had a really large piece left. So I ate half of it in anticipation of eating it again tomorrow with eggs. Another great meal for the day. I can get used to this all the time. My adaption is hitting an all time high and I am really riding tall right now. I will take it as it comes. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I will tackle it when it comes. I hope it is as good as a day as I had today. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for all your support and for stopping by to read  and share my journey through zero carb.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 24 oz of meatloaf and water

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 10 oz of grilled beef roast, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
250. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...