Saturday, April 4, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 69

Maybe I should start writing my posts in the morning for the previous day. Sometimes I procrastinate too much and wait too late to write my posts. Like I did last night. I ended up falling asleep with my laptop left on. Like a lot of people I use my laptop for entertainment too. I was watching a movie on Netflix and planned to write after that movie. I feel asleep and just woke up around 8:30 AM. I know that sounds like a poor excuse and it is. I need to write my post a little after eating my second meal of the day which in most cases would be no later than 8:00 PM unless it is a special occasion. Yesterday was a nice day for me  at work. A few of my coworkers took Good Friday off, so it left me by myself for the most part. I ended up spending some time with my manager talking over some special projects that are coming up. Later a really good work friend showed up to invite me to lunch. He is the guy that used to be my Chinese buffet buddy. We went about every other week or so. I really did not feel like eating out and told him I was busy. If I did feel like going out to eat I would have told him that I would be able to eat BBQ. He had asked me awhile back to eat Chinese and I got him to switch to BBQ. I really just wanted to eat the pork ribs that I made grilled and not worry about outside temptations. I like to mentally prepare before going out to eat if I have a chance to do so. Anyway I think my pork ribs are better than what I would get at a restaurant. The rest of the day at work was uneventful. I got home and chilled out. I made sure not to take a nap. That might be why I feel asleep so easily when I was watching a movie on my laptop. I ate the last of my grilled roast/steak. It was really good. I ate it with eggs as I did the last time. Later today I need to shop for some meat to cook for the week. I am thinking of brisket or burgers or both. I am not sure until I get to the store. I might find mark downs in the meat department that could change my mind too. For now I will try to continue to write my posts on the same day. I had some movement on the scale on the positive side, but not enough to report. I do like to report in .5 pound increments so it is not there yet, but almost. Maybe tomorrow or the next day. I appreciate all your support and stopping by to share my experience with zero carb.

Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 18 oz of pork ribs and water

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 10 oz of grilled beef roast and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
250. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...