Saturday, April 4, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 70

I had a really great day. I ate a great first meal of a traditional breakfast. The weather was great so I went outdoors for several hours enjoying nature. Later in the day my friend that came over last weekend wanted to treat me to a meal for the BBQ we ate at my place. So after he got off work he came over and picked me up. We ended up a Chilis restaurant. One good thing about that restaurant is that they have a couple of steak options for a reasonable price. I had the rib eye steak and let my companion have the two sides that it came with. We ate and talked. I always have a good time with him. He is one of those persons that is really easy to talk to. We then headed to my place and watched a movie called Zulu Dawn. It was a great old flick. I had some positive movement on the scale today. I dropped another .5 pounds! I ended up shopping today for some more meat. I ended up with both a large brisket and a couple of packages of ground beef. I will cook them sometime tomorrow. I have not decided if I will use the outdoor grill or just cook them inside. Tomorrow I am invited to another friends church picnic for Easter. I don't know if I will go or not. I appreciate all your support and stopping by to share my experience with zero carb.


Morning fast: none

1st meal: 4 eggs, 6 oz pan sausage 4 strips of bacon, water and coffee

2nd meal: , 16 oz rib eye steak, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
249.5. lbs

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job and by reading your daily postings, I can feel more happiness in your life.

    ZERO CARB IS NOT ONLY ABOUT LOOSING WEIGHT. ONE HAVE TO DO IT TO UNDERSTAND THIS.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denis. I am very happy at this time and plan on keeping it that way. Reading is really good. Not only my posts but yours and Dave's.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...