Sunday, April 5, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 71

I had a really full day. I got up very early to go to church. Then I went to visit relatives the whole day. I was offered all sorts of high carb treats the entire day. I did really good. I had no cravings for carbs and was not tempted. I kept busy playing with young nieces and nephews. I helped with the grilling too. We ended up at a park for the most part. We took a chance since the weather forecast predicted rain in which we saw none. It was just overcast which made for a cooler day. I did drink a lot of coffee. I don't know if it helped with the cravings or not. I just felt better having an alternative to water. Later in the day I switched to ice tea. I did drink plenty of water too. We had a big Easter ham and grilled burgers, sausage and hot dogs. I stuck with the ham, sausage and burgers. I am not a big hot dog fan and they can have a lot of carbs. There was a lot of high carb side dishes and deserts. Our group was about 30 in total. That's including all the kids. I had a lot of fun. I ended up getting home a little to late to grill the brisket on the outdoor grill. I ended up baking it in the oven according to Dave's brisket recipe. I did not make the burgers, so I froze the meat for another day. So brisket will be my main meal for a lot of days to come. My whole house smells really good right now. I just finished cooking it a few minuets ago. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for coming by to share my zero carb journey with me. I enjoyed Dave's blast from the past that he posted today. 


Morning fast: coffee and water

Only meal of the day: Ham, grilled burgers, sausage, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
249.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...