Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 74

I'm feeling much better today. I did have another small bout of the runs today. Again it occurred after my second meal of the day. My stomach is OK right now. I ate a little less today to see how I would feel. It did not seem too different at all. I will eat the same amount tomorrow to see if I feel any different. I am posting a little early because I did not take a nap. I am still trying to break that habit. Unless it is really not a big deal to do so. In my view I want to start to be a little more active during the week, so that my weekends are a little free from doing too many chores. I will just take it day by day and if it happens, it happens. I am just focusing on eating zero carb everyday and avoiding any carb cravings possible. For some reason the day went really slow at work today. Then to top it off we had a meeting at the end of the day. I was so glad that there was no snacks at the meeting. They would have been some carb junk as usual. This Saturday I plan to go to a friends house to help him fix some lawn mowers. He said that he wanted to take me out to eat as appreciation. I asked him if he had a grill. He really did not answer for whatever reason. I just might buy a small inexpensive grill, coal and chicken or pork to grill at his place. I rather eat some home made food especially something grilled instead of going out. I am really starting to appreciate home cooking more and more as I continue with this lifestyle change. I used to get excited with the thought of eating out. Now the only time I feel excited about going out to eat is for breakfast on he weekends. I know that I will have a ton of stuff to chose from and not look like a freak or have to doctor up an order or have to exclude many things off my order. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for your continued support. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 10 oz brisket and water

2nd meal: 10 oz brisket, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

249.5. lbs

4 comments:

  1. Connor,

    I'm still following you. You have such a great attitude and you are doing so well. I'm happy for you that you have made it this far. Keep up the great work. You are inspiring so many people.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica. I really appreciate your comment of support. This time around I am trying to have the right frame of mind. I will keep down this path for the rest of my life.

      Delete
  2. I am so impressed that you are continuing to focus on the path, not the destination. I really believe you will be successful, because you are continuing to focus on your behaviors and not on the results. I also think you will have much better skin rebound losing weight slowly, as you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi without the path there is no destination. I will get there when I get there. I am no rush. You are right, in order to be successful you have go correct the behaviors that made you fail in the first place. I not sure about skin because I am ignorant in that area, but I hope you are right. In any case losing weight right now is a bonus. Fast or slow I don't care. I just need to correct years of destruction to my health. Thank you for for your support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...