Friday, April 10, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 75

Yesterday I went to the dentist to have the left side of my mouth deep cleaned after work. This is where they inject you with something in your mouth that numbs the gums. The needle really hurt a bit. They must have injected me at lest 8-10 times upper and lower gums on my left side. Then they used some gizmo to scrape and flush and suck all that mess on my teeth. Although my gums were numb it did hurt when they went deep. My mouth was in bad shape as far as pain an numbness was concerned. By the time I got home it was getting late and I just wanted to lay down. I mouth was sore from the awkward position it was in for almost 2 hours. I ended up eating my second meal of the day early in anticipation of the dentist visit. I also took today off, I slept in this morning. I woke up around 7 am, but made an effort to sleep more and fell asleep for a couple of more hours and woke again just a few minuets ago. I will post again later today. Nothing noteworthy from work to mention. Just my dentist experience in which I will repeat for my right side next Thursday. That will be fun. No movement on the scale. I had reduced the amount of food that I am eating and found so far that it does not make a difference as far as hunger. I will continue with that, but I will never starve or eat less than I feel I need to eat. Thanks for sharing my zero carb experience with me. I want to give a special shout out to Monica and Heidi for their comments of support. It is really appreciated. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 10 oz brisket and water

2nd meal: 10 oz brisket, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

249.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...