Friday, April 10, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 76

Like I reported earlier today I went to the dentist yesterday. My mouth is still sore. I really felt like resting today. So I rested most of the morning. Later in the day I had a call from a friend that needed my help. She was going somewhere and was not sure how to get there. Her driving skills are not the best in the world and she is scared to drive freeways. So she came over and I helped her find her way to the place she was looking for. As a token of appreciation she treated me to lunch or what I call my second meal for the day. We went to a Tex-Mex restaurant. I guess I would have eaten beef or chicken fajitas, but I wanted something soft. I was in luck that this restaurant had a nice selection of seafood. I had real nice grilled fish filet covered with a garlic butter sauce that included real crab, scallops and shrimp. I asked them to leave off all the sides and add extra toppings of the crab, scallops and shrimp. It was a nice size portion of food. It tasted fantastic. This was at around 6 pm today. Now for what I ate for my first meal. I wanted something soft of course, so I opted for 4 scrambled eggs. I added some finely diced ham. I sprinkled a little onion and garlic powder. It was really tasty and it kept me satisfied until I ate later in the day with my friend. My mouth is still sore at this time. I still feel a little out of it.  No movement on the scale today. I have a special project tomorrow at work. I will lead a small team finish up some work. No real big deal. I am not sure what I will eat tomorrow. I will decided that in the morning. Thanks for stopping by to share my zero carb experience. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 4 eggs, 6 oz of diced ham, coffee and water

2nd meal: large fish filet, scallops, shrimp and crab in a garlic butter and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

249.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...