Sunday, April 12, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 77

Yesterday I went to work for that special project. One of the team members brought some kolaches and doughnuts. He was just trying to be nice and did not know that I practiced a different way of eating. I actually told him and he suggested that I break open the kolache and take out the sausage or ham because he brought both. He was trying to be nice, but I also explained to him that I practice to eat only when I am hungry. He shrugged his shoulders and gave up. I felt like an ass because I think he may feel that I was just rejecting his generosity. Regardless I do not intend to start to eat to please or make someone else happy. I did feel a little bad, but it is just one of those strange situations. Had I been hungry I not might have done what he suggested or maybe not. It is hard to say. I might want to go down that path. One thing could lead to another. Being Saturday my little team also wanted to go out to eat. I just told them that I brought food and was on a special diet and it would be in my best interest to eat the food I brought with me. I did not go into detail. They went to lunch and I ate my own food. My mouth is still a little sore. So yesterday I opted to just to cook the eggs and diced ham that I ate the day before. It is soft and plenty of protein. No big movement on the scale yesterday, but it is moving a little to the positive side. Nothing else eventful happened at work. I am not in a great mood lately because of my mouth and I can't imagine that I will do a repeat this coming Thursday. I hope I fully recover by then on my left side. Everything else is doing great. I will post back tonight for today events. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 4 eggs, 6 oz of diced ham, and water

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 6 oz of diced ham, and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

249.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...