Monday, April 13, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 78

I have come to a decision to post the next day instead of the same day. I have a little time in the morning most days to write. At the end of the day I am mostly not in the mood to write at this time for whatever reasons. Today I had an unexpected duty to do, so it delayed me a little. On most days I will be able to post early in the morning. So most my posts with begin with the word Yesterday. I will continue this until further notice. Yesterday was a pretty good day for me. It rained a little for most of the day on and off. I really did not feel like doing much since I split my days off for a special project on Saturday. So Sunday was a jell day for me. I was more lazy than I should have been. My mouth is much better, but I decided to eat something soft again until Monday when I plan to start to eat the brisket I prepared last week. I have a ton of it and since I did not delay freezing it, the taste is really fresh. I think I am over the runs, but will have to see what happens when I start to get a double dose of brisket fat on Monday. I will deal with it as it happens. I have had a pretty good run without out carb cravings. I can really appreciate that. I have keep myself focused on a daily basis. I have caught myself wandering mentally too far in the future. I have a long, long way to go on this journey. I'm getting there with baby steps. Each day I succeed is a bonus for me. Everyday I have to be strong and encourage myself by reading and thinking out my day. I have been enjoying reading Dave's blast from the past, but I wish he would post them more than once a week. I don't know his schedule, so I don't know if that is possible. I love his enthusiasm and the fun way he writes. No movement to report on the scale yet. I want to give a special shout out to Mayim for the comment of support left on post day 54. It will show in the recent comments column. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb journey with me.


Morning fast: none

1st meal: 4 eggs, 6 oz of diced ham, and water

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 6 oz of diced ham, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

249.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...