Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 79

Yesterday was a long day for me. I am going through some personal problems not related to zero carb. Which puts me in somewhat a negative mood. It is nothing that would encourage me to eat carbs. Eating them might give me a quick fix or rush, but in the end would add more problems than I need right now. This will be a short posting. I almost did not post at all. No movement on the scale yesterday. I decided to add a little more food to my meals. I had cut them down to 10 oz, but decided to up them to 12 oz to see how I feel. I am enjoying the brisket very much. I would like to mix it up a little with possibly grill burgers for my second meal. I don't know right now. If I do I will wait for the weekend to buy and grill some burgers. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me. 

Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 12 oz brisket and water

2nd meal:12 oz brisket ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:


249.5. lbs

8 comments:

  1. Connor,

    I recently became aware of your blog after learning about the zero carb WOE a little over 2 weeks ago. Friday will be my 2 week mark on zero carb, and it's nice to follow along with someone else who is a little ahead of me. Good luck, and I'll keep checking in. Thanks!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike, I have been away form the blog these past few days. I am back and will be posting today. I hope that things are going well with your zero carb experience. I look forward to any other comments you may have.

      Delete
  2. It seems you are dealing quite well with stress and not giving up into carbs (or alcohol, or smoking...). Another stronf element for Zero Carb!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denis, I can handle the stress at this point and I do not feel that I need carbs to handle any personal problems that I am going through.

      Delete
  3. Connor,

    I see you haven't posted in a few days. I hope everything is OK with you. You have the support of many people. You have that support regardless of whether or not you have veered off track or not or whatever you are dealing with. I hope this helps.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica, I do have a lot of support here. Dave has been in contact with me and helped a lot. I get very supportive comments from you and others here. I am doing well as far as zero carb is concerned.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Heidi, thanks for your concern. I am doing fine with zero carb. It can't cure personal problems, but it cures a lot of other things which make life easier for me.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...