Thursday, April 23, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 88

Yesterday was a great day for me. It was the day that I came back here to continue to report my journey through zero carb. I know I keep switching from wanting to post the same day or the day after. I will just post as time is available to me. So it might be the same day or it might be the day after as today. The most important thing for me is to keep some kind of record of the days event in one form or another. Temptations will always be out there. It is just the way you handle it. I have a good friend going through some rough times of her own. Her health issues are multiple and they are all related to her weight. I have tried to encourage her to eat at least low carb, but she can't seem to commit to it. My heart goes out to her. She is a real good person. She works really hard at work and for her family. I wish there was something I could do for her. I guess I can lead in a sense by example. Maybe that would entice her to do better for herself concerning her eating habits. I admire her very much for the way carries herself. She encourages in so many other areas that are not diet or food related. That's why I feel so strong to want to help her. As everyone knows with this diet or any other diet you must want it before you will really commit to it. She is out right now, but when I see her next Monday I will have a nice talk with her and see what I can do to help her. I think she is at the stage know that she is willing to try something to improve her situation. I have reached out to Dave for help in this matter. We are in constant communication through email. He is very good about advising and encouraging me. He is one of the main reasons that I am here today and I can't thank him enough. My mouth still hurts to a degree mostly on my right side. I say that I don't have cravings for carbs, but I have to gauge that on a daily basis. It only takes that one moment of weakness to send you spiraling down that road of no return. Yesterday I had a third meal. I felt like I wanted to eat something. I don't think it was a carb carving. I just wanted to eat. So I open a package of some marked down ham that I bought. It was labeled ham steak. This was thick cut ham like the style of ham that comes right off the bone. I cut it into strips and use mayo as a dipping sauce. After that I was really satisfied and did that have that feeling of wanting to eat. No movement on the scale today. I want to give a special shout out to  Anonymous for the nice welcome back comment of support. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 12 oz brisket and water (last couple of days)

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 5 slices of bacon and water

3rd meal: 8 oz of ham steak, mayo and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:


248.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...