Thursday, April 23, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 89

Today was much better dealing with my personal problems. My mouth is still sore, but getting better everyday. I did have a late bout with the runs.Funny thing is that earlier I had regular BMs, then later the runs. My stomach is a little queasy. Nothing real bad just a little uncomfortable. Nothing to mention about work today. That is just one of the vendors brought some fresh fruit salad for everyone. It actually look nice with all the colors. Almost like art. It did not have any effect on me as far as wanting to eat it. It's funny or should I say strange that the person that sits near me had just finished eating a big meal of mostly carbs before the fruit arrived. She then served a big bowl of it and ate it all up. I can relate to that in so many ways. I could never get enough carbs in the past.  I would eat until I couldn't stand it and then feel guilty about it. That was really too late. No movement on the scale today. I want to give a special shout out to Heidi and Monica for their comments of support. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 12 oz brisket and water

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 5 slices of bacon and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
248.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...