Friday, April 24, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 90

My mouth is getting better. It still hurts a little but it is manageable. I had another round of the runs today. My stomach does not hurt at all. I think it is because of the brisket I am eating. It is extremely greasy. I am continuing to eat eggs and other things besides brisket for my second meal. I like the change and most of it is softer for me to eat. I increased my second meal intake. Sometimes later at night I might feel a little hunger or maybe it is a carving. I am not sure. So eating a little more seems to help. I rather eat a larger second meal than eating a third meal. So far things are looking good and I feel positive about this new lifestyle. Today marks 90 days or about 3 months on zero carb. This lifts me up a lot. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 12 oz brisket and water

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 6 slices of bacon, 8 oz ham steak and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
248.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...