Saturday, April 25, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 91

Today was a great day. I went out for the day with some friends. We went out to eat, shopped for cloths and food. We then went to the park to chill and talk. I am sure you are wandering where I went out to eat and what I ate. I know in the past I have mentioned that I stay away from Chinese buffets. That is not totally true. I did mention somewhere in the past that the only one I would go to has to offer safe zero carb food not loaded with hidden carbs. There is such a place. I rarely go there because it's a little far. This restaurant is a mega huge place with all kinds of stuff. I get two things while I am there. Boiled shrimp and steamed snow crab and that's it. That is exactly what I ate. It was really good and fresh. I paced myself and did not over eat. We were in no rush and there was plenty to eat. I also could have eaten boiled crayfish. They had tons of it. I was not in the mood for it. It is crayfish season right now so I might get some next weekend. HEB boils them fresh right in front of their store on Saturday. Tomorrow I will BBQ some chicken thighs (with skin and bone-in) and chappell hill sausage. I marinade the chicken thighs with garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper. I also mentioned that I bought some clothes. To my surprise I dropped 1 size down on the waist. It was a really nice feeling. No movement on the scale today. My mouth is getting much better from the dentist visit. I did not have the runs today. That's about it. Thanks for sharing my zero carb experience with me and for your support.


Morning fast: none

1st meal: 4 eggs, 6 slices of bacon, 8 oz ham steak, coffee and water

2nd meal: Snow crab 12 oz, boiled shrimp 32 oz and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
248.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...