Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 92

Sunday was a good day. A strange chain of events occurred that day. I ate my first meal of the day in the late morning. It was really good. Then I had an unexpected visitor. I real good friend dropped by to spend some time with me. We had a real good visit. Then she wanted to go out to eat lunch. I was still very full and did not want to eat anything at the moment. She insisted that we go out. So we went to a seafood restaurant called the Ragin Cajun. It's a seafood restaurant. It's one of those places that you order at the counter and they bring it to you or they call your number. I guess it depends on how lazy they are feeling at the moment. So she ordered the seafood platter and I ordered a plain ice tea. She was surprised and insisted that I order something, but I held strong and told her that I had just ate a large breakfast and was not hungry at all. After we got the food she proceeded to put the plate in between us to share. It was a large platter of food. Again I told her that I was not hungry and I preferred for her to put the plate in front of her and eat. She did so, but kept insisting that I try some the the fried fish, shrimp and oysters. I kept smiling and saying no. She then had about a third of her plate left and once again insisted that I try some. I asked her if she was sure that she could not eat another bit and she said yes. I got up and asked for a take out box. I then load it the box with her leftovers and place them in a bag and gave it to her. Now that was a true test of my will. I love seafood. I would have ordered my own platter in the past and ate what she did not finish from her platter. Not today. I know my friend was trying to be kind. After that we went for a nice walk at the park then I went back home and she left. I was so full from my fist meal that I did not eat a second meal and decided to delay cooking on the outdoor grill. So the meat got to marinade another day. My mouth is much better except the very bottom on the front bottom. I still hurts there with cold liquids. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me.

Morning fast: none

Only meal: 4 eggs, 6 slices of bacon, 1 lb of ham steak, coffee and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
248.5. lbs

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the meal out! I find some women can be the worst food pushers and won't accept a no thank you. These days it makes me angry when someone won't simply accept a no thank you and keeps insisting I eat. I have lost all patience for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi you are right. I feel in this case it was out of kindness, but there is a time to get the message and stop pushing the issue.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...