Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 93

I woke up Monday to get ready for work and was not feeling like I wanted to get up. I did not sleep very well the night before and was still a bit groggy. I decided to call work and take the day off. I went back to sleep and rested. I got up later that morning feeling much better. I guess I was traumatized by the seafood platter incident lol. I ate a nice first meal and decided to make the most of the day. I did not want to lay around in bed, so I visited my mom. I had not seen her in awhile. We had  good visit. She offered me all kinds of snacks and I asked for some plain black coffee. I then got home in the early evening and decided to grill the chicken thighs and sausage. I have a real large package of sausage of about 3 pounds. After everything was cooked I ate a nice meal. It was really good and I enjoyed it very much. This unexpected day off started out not so good and ended on a great note. My mouth is better, but again the bottom front teeth below the gum still hurt a little. No movement on the scale today. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me. I will post early tomorrow about today's (Tuesday's) events.

Morning fast: none

1st meal: 4 eggs, 6 slices of bacon, coffee and water

2nd meal: 4 chicken thighs, 1 lb of sausage and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

248.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...