Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 94

Yesterday I was back at work. I felt like I wanted to take another day off. I guess I should not say that with this economy and the incorrect unemployment figures. I always hear of people having a hard time finding good paying jobs. That's not zero carb related. I settled into work and then found out that I might be assigned to a 2 week special assignment. I will find out more on Thursday. Whatever it is I won't let it get in the way of my eating pattern. I am not shy to take food with me wherever I go. I had a lot of work to do today. Then we had a late meeting that lasted forever. My first meal of the lasts me for many hours. Lately I have been eating earlier in the day at work I used to hold out after about 5 hours at work. Now I find myself eating around 2-3 hours after I start work. I usually don't get hungry again until late evening. My mouth still hurts in the bottom and a little on the top front 4 teeth. They really dug in deep in that area. The sides are still a little tender but no big deal. I had some positive movement on the scale, just not enough to report it at this time. It's funny to me how I am enjoying breakfast type foods for my last meal of the day. So far I am not burned out. I might take out some burgers and grill them this weekend for a little change. I like to put mayo and mustard on top of them. I don't do it to simulate a regular hamburger. I just like the taste and the burgers can be dry if over cooked. No cravings  or runs today. I want to give a special shout out to Heidi for the comment of support. Thanks everyone else for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me. 


Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 4 chicken thighs, 1 lb of grilled sausage and water

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 6 slices of bacon, 6 oz of pan sausage and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

248.5. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...