Thursday, April 30, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 95

Yesterday was a really nice day. I stayed up after work to avoid taking a nap. I took a long walk instead. The weather was cool and relaxing. It will be getting really hot in about a month and I will most likely be indoors at that time. I'm almost out of brisket. I have a couple of meals left. I have pork ribs, beef burgers, sausage, bacon, ham,1 whole chicken, and pan sausage in the freezer. I won't run out of meat anytime soon. I always keep eggs on hand. My same front teeth still hurt when drinking cold water. So far I have been gaining a lot of confidence with my new zero carb lifestyle. I did not have any carvings nor any stomach issues. I did have a positive movement on the scale and can report another .5 pound loss. That makes 12 pounds in 3 months. That is with no food intake restrictions. No starvation. Just eat and drink without any real exercise at all. I'm good with that. My clothes fit real nice and I am really happy. Someone actually asked me today if I lost weight. She said my face looked thinner. That made me really happy. I increased my water intake a little. Sometime I was go a long time between drinking water and it made me feel a little groggy. Water actually perks me up a little and it is really refreshing. I cut down on coffee a little. Thanks for sharing my zero carb experience with me.


Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 16 oz brisket and water

2nd meal: 4 eggs, 6 slices of bacon, 6 oz of pan sausage and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
248. lbs

4 comments:

  1. Connor, you are definitely on the good road for perfect health. You could amusingly replace the "no pain, no gain" moto with a new "no pain, real loss"...

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denis, I like the "No pain, real loss" moto. I appreciate all of your support.

      Delete
  2. Connor that's great! You're averaging 1 lb a week which is the way it should be. It just doesn't happen in a perfectly linear fashion. You have inspired me to go completely zero carb. I was still including a few vegetables and nuts which was about 10-20g of carbs. Getting rid of that made a HUGE difference in eliminating all of my cravings. In just a few days I feel infinitely better physically and mentally. I'm in this for life. Thank you for the inspiration and keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news Monica! I am happy that you are going zero carb. I am glad that I inspired you and I would wish you luck, but with zero carb all it takes is willpower. The longer you stay away from carbs the less you want them until it is like no big deal. Thanks again for your support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...