Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day (s) 80-87

I am back and should not have anymore downtime. I have been going through some rough personal times and felt out of it. This has nothing to do with zero carb. I have actually been doing very well in that area. I have lost more weight. No cravings for carbs and I am really feeling conformable at this time with my zero carb lifestyle change. I have been in contact with Dave and he suggested to take some time off posting and concentrate on my personal problems. I told him I would post on Monday, but I needed a couple of extra days to get myself back into a posting mood. I am back for good and I am excited to be back posting. I will catch up on my missing days in a small post right now. I will post again this evening for today. Last week on Thursday I had my second deep teeth cleaning. That did not help with my mood. My mouth still hurts on the left side from the week before and now my mouth hurts on the right side as well. My gums on the left side are basically OK. My right side gums still hurt. My entire mouth is very sensitive to cold drinks to a degree. When I drink cold water or ice tea it smarts a bit. I do have some sore areas on my right side gums when I bite down on food. It's getting better, but not fast enough for me. Now for some good news, I lost a whole pound! Just before I stopped posting I was at the point to report a .5 pound drop in weight. Since then I dropped another .5 pounds making it a whole pound down. I have been eating mostly eggs, ham and bacon. I started eating brisket the last couple of days and although it hurts a little, I will try to eat it everyday for at least one meal until my mouth heals completely. Then I will consider beef on both meals. I just might mix it up and eat a different protein for my second meal. I is getting boring eating brisket for both meals. I know that I should not look at it that way. I just want to make sure that I give myself the opportunity to avoid any temptations because I am bored or not looking forward to my meal. Things change all the time and I will adjust to them the best way I can. I want to give a special shout out to Dave, Mike, Denis, Monica and Heidi for the support and comments. I will post again this evening. Thanks again everyone for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me.

Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal (s): 12 oz brisket and water (last couple of days)

2nd meal (s): 4 eggs, 5 slices of bacon or 6 oz of ham and water (sometimes for both meals)

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

248.5. lbs

6 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you back, Connor! :)

    Also, congratulations on remaining ZC even when you were going through stressful situations in your personal life.

    I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me I am not going back to SAD. Never. There will never be a situation that I will use carbs to make things better. It will only add to my problems. I really appreciate your kind comments of support.

      Delete
  2. I too am happy to hear you are back and still on plan Connor. Stressful times are the worst for inducing junk cravings for me. I applaud your sticking the ZC path. Congratulations on the weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi, I know what you mean. Not too long ago I would have dived into a pint of ice cream or several doughnuts or both. I appreciate your support.

      Delete
  3. So glad to see you back and that you are maintaining your ZC lifestyle. Looks like it's fast becoming your default way of eating. I wish you well with everything else in your life. You deserve a big pat on the back for facing your challenges without resorting to food.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica, as time goes by zero carb is becoming part of my daily routine. I know I have a long way to go. Thanks for your support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...