Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 106

Sunday was not a good day for me. Late Saturday night or should I say Sunday early morning my stomach was in knots. I had stomach cramps and the runs all day. I think I got something bad from the breakfast buffet at the hotel. I did not list one item I ate which was a small turkey sausage patty. It tasted strange, but I thought it was just some spices that I was not accustomed to eating, I guess I was wrong. I laid in bed all day and ran to the restroom all day. I did not bother to weigh myself. I ended up boiling some chicken thighs that I bought to grill. I drank the broth and ate the meat. It seemed to agree with me. I felt real dehydrated and drank lots of water. No much happened that day. Thanks for your support and sharing my zero carb experience with me.


Morning fast: water

1st meal: 4 boiled chicken thighs, broth and water

2nd meal: 4 boiled chicken thighs, broth and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

247.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...