Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 107

Monday was a much better day for me. I did feel drained from my ordeal on Sunday. I ended up taking the day off from work to rest and recuperate. I just laid in bed and slept a lot. I should have written a post that day, but I was not in the mood for it. I know sometimes my posts are real short, but it still takes some thought into what I want to write. I try to keep my private life on the down low. I don't feel comfortable with letting everyone know my personal business, but I do want to share my zero carb experience for those who are interested in this lifestyle. I had plenty of boiled chicken and chicken broth left from Sunday to have 2 meals on Monday. I did not weigh myself. As the day wore on I felt much better and my old self again. I hate being sick especially anything related to my stomach. I hate the runs especially. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me. Thanks for all of your continued support.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 4 boiled chicken thighs, broth and water

2nd meal: 4 boiled chicken thighs, broth and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:

247.5 lbs

4 comments:

  1. Connor, you are teaching us a lesson about patience and perseveration. It is very inspiring in a world where things go so fast and with everyone wanting results NOW.

    Experience and researches have taught us any quick change in weight is useless, sending nearly everyone ABOVE initial weight, sometimes extremely higher…

    I am sure you feel much better in your body, physically and mentally, and that you are in control of your life. It is not, of course, about getting control on everything but more about having made the necessary modifications toward well-being and serenity.

    Connor, you have gain all my respect.

    Denis



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denis, I really appreciate your comment. You always give great information and advice. I also have great respect for you.

      Delete
  2. Connor sorry to hear you went through a rough time over the past few days. I hope all is with you now. Keep at it my Friend. As Denis said you have gained my respect. Fight the Good and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er Down, but not OUT

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel much better now Dave. I appreciate your support. I also have great respect for you.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...